General Terms and Conditions
The Company – Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
Recruitment Referral Program – The Company’s Referral Program
Referrer – the individual who refers / directs a candidate to be considered for a vacancy to the Company
Valid Referral – the act of referring a candidate for review/ consideration for a vacancy/ vacancies and that candidate registers to be part of the Company talent pool or apples directly to a vacancy / vacancies
Referral Duration – a six month period from the time a candidate has been referred. If the referred candidate has not taken up any position with Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment Clients within six months of being referred, the referral is deemed invalid for that particular candidate.
Successful Referral – the act of referring a candidate for review/ consideration for a vacancy to the Company and that candidate takes up a position via the Company’s services
Gift – An All-For-One Voucher to the value of €100 to be gifted to the Referrer for a Successful Referral
Professional Position – A Professional position is considered that which has specific Client requirements to be met, usually a combination of work experience and 3rd level academic qualifications in order to fulfil the duties for a particular role
How it works?
- The Company’s Recruitment Referral Program will provide an incentive for Referrers to present talent to the Medtech industry and Company Clients.
- Candidates who are subsequently hired and successfully employed in professional positions with Company Clients will be deemed Successful Referrals.
- All Referred candidates must successfully complete any probation period required as per the terms of their contract of employment and placement fees must be received by the Company in order for a “gift” to be granted.
- Residents of the Republic of Ireland who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and are legally authorized to work in the Republic of Ireland are eligible to participate in the Company Recruitment Referral Program.
- Current Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment employees, third party recruiters, and any individuals working in recruitment or with recruitment agencies/vendors are not eligible for this program.
- A maximum of 5 candidates can be referred within 1 calendar year by a Referrer.
- Referrals will not be accepted from individuals (Referrers or Candidates) who are direct employees of Company Clients or any organisations that Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment has established relationships with.
- The Referrer will not be eligible to participate in the Recruitment Referral Program if the submission of a Referral could possibly, at the Company’s sole discretion, constitute a violation of any non-solicitation obligation.
- The Company Recruitment Referral Program only applies to candidates hired in professional positions / placements. This Program is not applicable to candidates hired for general operative, production line work or any temporary assignment positions.
- Gifts will only be granted to Referrers who are professionally and/or personally known to the candidates and who are successfully referred.
- Verification of referrals will take place during the recruitment process where applicable.
- Gifts will not be granted to Referrers for any referred candidates who are already part of the Company talent pool.
- In the event that the company receives multiple Referrals for the same candidate, only the first received referral for that candidate may be deemed valid for the potential successful referral.
- A submitted Referral is considered invalid by the Company if the referred candidate is not placed within 6 months of receiving details from the Referrer.
- Any referred candidates must register to be part of the Company talent pool via the Company website or apply directly to a vacancy in order for a referral to be valid.
- Gifts are subject to these terms and conditions and at the discretion of The Company
- The following details must be provided in order for a referral to be considered for this program:
Details required for a valid Referral
The following detail must be provided:
- Referrer Name / Email and/or Phone Number
- Name of Referred Candidate and LinkedIn Profile link where possible
- Job / Vacancy / Position For Which Referred Candidate Is a Fit
- Referrer’s Association to the Candidate Referred e.g Personally known, Professionally known
- Length of Time Referrer Has Known Referred Candidate
The line below must form part of the body of the email submitted as part of the referral application
18.Only Referrers who meet the criteria are eligible to receive gifts via this program. Referred candidates are ineligible to receive gifts as part of this program.
19.Individuals who participate in the Recruitment Referral Program are bound by these terms.
20.The Company reserves the right to cancel and disqualify any referral application at any time.
21.The Company reserves the right to change the conditions of this program or cancel The Recruitment Referral Program at any time.
Version 1.0 14 Jan 2020 AG